Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So, a little about me and my family. Mike and I have been married for 10 fabulous years. We met 12 years ago when some common friends arranged for us to meet. We went out occassionally, but I "just wasn't that into him". My dad died a few months after we initially met and Mike was very sweet and called to check on me every few weeks. I'm a little slow though, so it was a year after my dad died before I really realized how wonderful Mike is. But, one day something suddenly clicked with me. I asked him out, he then asked me out, etc. We casually dated for about a month. Then we had the "talk". We dated exclusively for a whole month!!!! Then we got engaged. We married on January 21, 1999, nearly 2 years after we initially met. Alex joined our family on August 31, 2000. Camden finished it up on January 8, 2003. Although I strongly feel that there is a sweet little girl in heaven waiting for me. I don't think she will be able to join our family in this life, but I hope she waits for us to come home to her. So, here we are in 2009. Ten fabulous years with the love of my life. Two very handsome, sweet boys who take very good care of their mommy. My boys are growing up. Alex is almost 9 and Camden is 6. Very bittersweet as I'm sure every parent understands.

1 comment:

  1. That was really fun to read..I didn't know that about you and Mike

    ReplyDelete