Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!

Camden is very much a "momma's boy". He has been suprising me with little gifts all day. Somewhere, he is finding Valentine's gifts that he got at school and "saved" them for me for mother's day!!! Nice...... He brought me one that is a heart made from melted crayons. He gave it to me along with a big hug and announced, "I'm regifting!!!!" As if it was something to be proud of? I told Mike that he might want to explain to Camden that moms and girls don't really like to be "regifted" to.

Alex isn't feeling well today. So, he's not in too much of a festive mood. He did give me a hug. I guess it's about as much as I can expect from him. He's kinda at the age of not caring. He doesn't want to do anything that requires effort.

The boys both got me an i-tunes gift card. I love that! Then I don't feel guilty about downloading songs. :)

Mike took me out on Friday. We went to Famous Dave's for dinner, and then went and saw "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past". We had a great time. Plus, the boys spent the night at Grandma Bird's house. That's ALWAYS a treat!!! (for us and them)

My mom, my brother, and his family are coming for dinner. The men are making steak and baked potatoes. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment