Sunday, November 22, 2009

Long time no write....

Somehow I knew I wasn't going to be good at this. I'm not good at keeping a journal, or a scrapbook. I try all the time, but it never lasts. So, I posted some new family pics. Life is pretty much the norm here at the Bohman house. They boys are growing like weeds. Alex turned 9 in August. Camden will be 7 in January. They say time flies when you're having fun. That's definately true in this case. I can't believe I'm old enough to have a 9 year old and a 7 years old. WOW!!!
So, today was one of those days where I just wish I wasn't a mom or a wife. Just for a few hours . Not on a permanent basis. Mostly is just get frustrated with the mundane tasks. Like laundry, dishes, picking up stuff off of the floor. Today was one of those days where I felt like I'm the only one in this house who ever does anything. If I don't do it, it sits there for days, weeks, months, etc. I tried an experiment a while back. I purposely left something right in the middle of the hallway. I wanted to see if anyone would bother to pick it up, or if they would all just keep stepping over it. Guess what???? A week later, it was still there. Come on people, how hard is it? So, like I said, the mundane tasks.... Ah, well, enough complaining. Back to laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment